Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Monday, June 13, 2016

Who Cares?

"Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." (1 Peter 5:6-7)

How many times have you heard these words? "Who cares? I have heard these words used concerning many subjects. But the one that disturbs me the most is when people talk about no one caring for them. 
 "No one cares about me!" Have you ever said that? Even worse, have you really meant it?

Peter knew (after spending time with Jesus, and knowing that he failed to live up to the Lord's expectations) that Jesus cared for him. The Lord forgave him for denying Him three times, and told Him to feed His sheep. (John 21:11-19) In essence, to take care of His church.

You don't have to tell me, how people act at times. They act like they don't care about us. Plenty of times, I have been snubbed, and made to feel like I am not important to them. I have had people treat me well too. We cannot regulate how people are going to treat us. It is the human factor that we have to take into consideration.

But the Lord cares about us always. He died, for us, and He lives today to minister to our lives, in ways, we can't even imagine. So let's humble ourselves under the might hand of God, and experienced the blessings that only our true friend Jesus Christ can bestow to us, in out lives. GP 

Photo ID 10494805 © Dmitriy Shironosov | Dreamstime.com