Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Friday, June 10, 2016

The Source Of Our Strength

"I will lift up my eyes to the hills--From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." (Psalm 121:1-2) 

"A wind turbine is a device that converts the wind's kinetic energy into electrical power. 
The term appears to have been adopted from hydroelectric technology (rotary propeller). 
The technical description of a wind turbine is aerofoil-powered generator." (Wikipedia) 

The source for these generators, that I have seen if fields across the mid-west, is wind. A source outside these generators. It makes me think about the power source that I have outside myself. That is the power of "the Lord who made heaven and earth." The greatest power in the universe is my strength, and my hope.

As an eagle waits, and stretches his wings to catch a wind current, we wait for the Lord to catch us, and help us to soar above the mountains of trial and turmoil in our lives. Too many people try to fight these battles on their own, and find themselves delusional, and in deep despair. But the Psalmist is right, when he says that our God is our keeper. He will keep us from slipping into extreme destruction.

He never sleeps, because his eye is constantly on us. If we trust the Lord, and place our lives constantly in His care, we will find the blessings of His love and everlasting care! GP

 Photo ID 2482649 © Terrance Emerson | Dreamstime.com