Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

God's Answer

"May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble; May the name of the God of Jacob defend you; May He send you help from the sanctuary, and strengthen you out of Zion; May He remember all your offerings, and accept your burnt sacrifice." (Psalm 20:1-3)

Do you feel that God is on your side? There have been times, when I wondered where God was, in my time of trouble. When my prayers when up for comfort and deliverance, it seemed that God was not present.

I read something that made me think about God's presence in time of trouble. "In the giving of a test, the teacher is always quiet." How well do I take tests? Not very well. But from my experience with God, I have learned to hold on through His process of comfort and deliverance.

He works through His Word, through my thoughts and prayers, through people and situations. Through His ways, and through His people, He brings us through our trouble. I have seen things happen in this process of deliverance, that could only have been, by the hand of God.

We should never question the love and care, of our awesome God.
He is always on our side, and He will give His answer to us, in His time, and in His way.

Let's rest in His care, today, and everyday! GP

 Photo ID 7395962 © Yuriykulik | Dreamstime.com