Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

He Calms My Heart!

"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." (John 16:33) For me and my family, it has been a very troublesome year. Jesus was very clear in this verse of Scripture, that trouble is, and will always be apart of this life. Everyone deals with it one time, or another. But the thing that we must remember is that, in the midst of the trouble, our Lord Jesus will always be with us, and take us through the storm. Just like He was with the disciples, when they were out in the boat. He calmed the wind and the sea (Matthew 8:23-27) He has in the past calmed my heart many times. "Swift cometh His answer, so clear and so sweet; "Yea, I will be with thee, thy troubles to meet; I will not forget thee, nor fail thee, nor grieve; I will not forsake thee, I never will leave." (Flint) Let's face the trouble, knowing that we have the greatest power in the universe behind us.(GP)