Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Friday, July 28, 2017

Complete For Every Good Work

"Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen." 
(Hebrews 13:20-21) 

I am so glad that I have Jesus as my Shepherd. He is my "Good Shepherd" because He died to free me from sin.(John 10:11)
He is my "Great Shepherd" because He lives for me in heaven, working on my behalf. He is my "Chief Shepherd" because one day, He will come for me, and take me home to be with Him forever. If you will accept Jesus as your Savior, you can have these blessings as well.

But I know that I am not what I should be. The Lord is working in my life to make me complete in Him. I am like a broken fishing net that needs to be mended. Or a broken bone that needs to be set. Tenderly our Shepherd wants to make us whole, and equip us for this life, and the next.

To spiritually set our broken bones of our lives so we might walk straight and run our life-races successfully. We are like buildings that are still under construction. With faithful cooperation on our part, the Lord Jesus will be able to help us to be what He wants us to be.
And that is: Complete in every good work!

Let's submit to His Lordship today! GP

 Photo: wihei /113 images - Pixabay License - Free for commercial use - no attribution required - www.pixabay.com