Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Friday, November 11, 2016

Thank You Veterans!

"Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle— My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, My shield and the One in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people[a] under me. (Psalm 144:1-2)


Thank You Veterans
By Justin
Meek Elementary School
5th Grade

Thank you for the job well done
Thank you for the battles won
Thank you for the battles fought
Thank you for the Freedom bought
Thank you for the time you served
Thank you for the Freedom earned
Thank your families for sharing you
I know they miss you, they really do
I'm sorry for the lives that were lost
Freedom isn't cheap
It comes at a very high cost
I love my Freedom
My Red, White, and Blue
Thank you Veterans, for all that you do
(Pinterest.com)

 GP I think of my my father, and others in my family who served their Country. To all our Veterans, we want to honor you, and thank you today, for your service! GP