Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Seeking The Lord

"I sought the Lord, and He heard me. and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34:4) 

Do you look to the Lord everyday, or once in awhile, or hardly ever?

 Having the Lord be a big part of our lives, will bring to us big blessings. I am not talking about material blessings, but I am talking about blessings, such as the one, David mentions in our text.

When he sought the Lord, the Lord heard his prayer, and delivered him from all his fears. That is a big blessing for us, because we have fears about what is going to happen to us in the future. Uncertainty can be a heavy burden, especially when we are going through a serious trial.

Many people (including myself) have insecurities that are difficult to deal with. The big questions in times of trial are, "What am I going to do now?" "How am I going to deal with this?"  If we have been seeking the Lord, on a regular basis, we will know for certain, what the answers are to those questions.

In our time together with the Lord, we learn that we can trust Him, that we can rest in His care, and that step by step, we are going to watch God bring things together, to meet our need.

So let's not hesitate, and let's not procrastinate. Let's seek the Lord on a regular basis, and place ourselves in His wisdom, strength, and care. GP

Photo by photostock. Published on 12 July 2011 Stock photo - Image ID: 10049597
www.freedigitalphotos.net