Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Coming Home

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” (Psalm 91:1-2) 

I have heard it said: "The word "Home" 
is the sweetest word in the English language." Many who were traveling this holiday season, were looking forward to coming back home, and enjoying the fellowship with the family. The old familiar scenes, smells, and securities of home.
There is no feeling like it.

The question I have for us today is: "Are we at home with God?" 
Do we long to dwell in the shelter of the Most High, and walk in His shadow? It is truly a lonely road, and one that is full of despair, when we try to live our lives apart from the presence, and protection of the Heavenly Father.

I don't know where you are in your relationship with God; but if you feel far away from Him, it's time to come home. The way home to God is through His Son, Jesus Christ. (John 14:6)

When we travel a long distance, and we finally arrive at our home's door, and receive the wonderful blessings awaiting us, is there any better feeling than this? God wants us to feel that way with Him.         And we can, if only we will stop being strangers, and say in our hearts: "God, I'm coming home!" GP

Photo ID 45358532 © Muhammad Almuhammady | Dreamstime.com