Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Others










"Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, 
but also the interests of others" (Philipppians 2:4)
“Others” By Charles D. Meigs
(written sometime between 1890 and 1902)

Lord help me live from day to day
In such a self-forgetful way
That even when I kneel to pray
My prayer shall be for – Others.

 Help me in all the work I do
To ever be sincere and true
And know that all I do for you
Must needs be done for – Others.

 Let “Self” be crucified and slain
And buried deep; and all in vain
May efforts be to rise again
Unless to live for – Others.

 And when my work on earth is done
And my new work in heaven’s begun
May I forget the crown I’ve won
While thinking still of – Others.

 Others, Lord, yes others
Let this my motto be
Help me to live for others
That I may live like Thee.

 Photo by stockimages.
Published on 25 September 2012 Stock photo - Image ID: 100103599
www.freedigitalphotos.net