Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Art Of Forgiveness

A girl was asked what forgiveness is. She gave this
beautiful answer. "It is the odor the flowers give
off when they are trampled upon."
Have you been trampled upon lately? We all have
experienced it one time or another. And we all have
hurt other people by our careless words and actions,
one time or another. And as much as forgiveness is a very
difficult thing to do, it is a very necessary thing to do.
In my sermon Sunday, I shared three essentials in the
process of forgiveness. Forgiveness is:
1. A Command To Obey (Matthew 6:15)
2. A Characteristic To Display (Colossians 3:12-13)
3. A Cleansing To Experience (Genesis 45:5)
"Let me turn the other cheek
As You so often did;
Let me feel the joy of love
When saying. "I forgive"