Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Not A Writer, An Encourager

"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." 
(1 Thessalonians 5:11)

 I'm going to come right out and say it: "I am not a writer, I am an encourager." 

You may have noticed a lot of errors in my writing. I am not a professional writer, but I have been a pastor for 47 years. During that time, I have tried to present sermons on Sunday, that were encouraging. I have tried, in my pastoral visitation, and counseling, to be an encouragement.

The whole purpose of The Christian Journeyman is to "encourage" my fellow Christians, to maintain a strong relationship, with the Lord Jesus Christ, and to encourage them in their continued labor as "workers" in His kingdom.

I try to address issues, and challenges, that we as Christians all face.
And I apply the Word of God to those issues and challenges.

I do charge a $25.00 membership to support the work of The Christian Journeyman. We want our members to be strongly encouraged, for their Christian walk, and service.

So if you are looking for excellence in my writing, I am sorry to disappoint you. But if you are looking for "encouragement" in living, and serving our Lord Jesus Christ, you've come to the right place! GP

Photo: Gary Patterson