Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Thursday, April 14, 2016

I Love The Way God Loves Me

"And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:19)

 I remember laying on a table, as a camera took a picture of every inch of my body. It was a bone scan, to see if the cancer of my prostate gland, had settled into my bones.

While I was lying there, praying that there would be no sight of cancer, I began counting my many, many blessings. I was thankful for my family who was supporting me through this difficult time, for my home, my job, food to eat, for the many memories of being with family and friends. On and on, I was just thanking God for His many blessings.

There was no doubt that God loved me. He had been with me through several trials, and I knew that He would be with me through this as well. "I love the way God loves me!" 

And best of all, I have salvation, and the promise of eternal life. It was Jesus, God's Son who, went to Calvary in my place, to pay my sin debt. He brought me a hope I did not deserve, and could not achieve by myself.

No one loves us more than God does. No one loves us like He does.
So today, I hope that you will respond to God's love. Let Him be to you, all that He promises to be. You will be blessed in ways, you never thought possible. GP

Photo by Andy Woolridge. Published on 15 February 2014 Stock photo - Image ID: 100236656
www.freedigitalphotos.net