Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

When Will It Be About The Gospel?

"For though I am free from all, I have made myself a servant to all, that I might win more of them. To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews. To those under the law I became as one under the law (though not being myself under the law) that I might win those under the law. 
To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law. To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some. 
I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings." (1 Corinthians 9:19-23) 

We are not to be a chameleons who change their message and methods with each new situation. Nor are we to compromise our message to please our audience.

We are to be ambassadors, not politicians. We are to have a burden for those who are walking without hope in Jesus Christ. And instead of being preoccupied with the many petty matters, we are to try to get as close as we we can, to those who are walking in sin, and darkness, and share the message of the Gospel with them.

It's time for the church to wake up, and get with the program.
A program that is called the Great Commission. (Matthew 28:18-20)
Let's read our orders, and get out there where lost souls are, and bring them to Christ! The time is NOW! GP  5/2/2016

 Preaching The Gospel Photo ID 17381181 © George Muresan | Dreamstime.com