Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Who Am I, And What Have You Done With Me?

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)     
You have heard this question asked about a certain someone you know. "Who are you, and what have you done with so and so?" 

I have a similar question regarding us, that could be asked of Satan, or of Jesus. "Who am I, and what have you done with me?" 

Of Satan I could ask: Since you have taken me down a path of selfishness and self-sufficiency. "Who am I, and what have you done with me?"

I am not the humble person I was, or should be. But now because of my pursuits of the world, and everything that pertains to me, I am a person of despair, and heading in a path of destruction.

Now Of Jesus I ask this same question. Since I have submitted my life to You, "Who am I, and what have you done with me?" 

Because of my submission and obedience to your Word, you have made me a whole person, a complete person. Free from sin, guilt, self, and fear. And now you are working in me, and through me, to help me be, a mature person in my faith, hope, and love. (1 Cor.13)

This same question can cause us to see the negative side of what we could be, or the positive side.
I pray that we will let Jesus help us to be the person He wants us to be.

And the answer to the question of how we can stay that person, is found in our text: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13) GP

Photo by Master isolated images. Published on 20 January 2013 Stock photo - Image ID: 100134017 www.freedigitalphotos.net