Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

One Thing You Can Take To The Bank

Outline By Alan Carr www.sermonoutlines.org 2 Peter 3:1-9

Every time I visit my hometown in Wisconsin,
I see change. Buildings that were once there, are torn down.Where farms used to be, there are housing developments.Its the same with people.

When I visit with relatives, I haven't seen in awhile, I see that the aging process has been at work. They see it in me as well.
"We are changing all the time. We change our clothes, we change our minds, we change directions, we change jobs, we change cars, and we change moods in an instant."

(1) But the one thing that doesn't change, is the promises of God. Jesus made it crystal clear in Revelation 22:20, that He is returning to this world.
"He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so Come Lord Jesus!"

The Prophets prophesied of Jesus' coming to this earth, years before He came. He fulfilled all the prophecies, right down to the nail. He will do it again.
And that we cant take to the bank.

Why Can we be Assured Of This Promise? (Three Reasons)
1. THE ASSURANCE OF THE SCRIPTURES (2 Peter 3:1-2)
2. THE IGNORANCE OF THE SCOFFERS (2 Peter 3:3-7)
3. THE PATIENCE OF THE SAVIOR (2 Peter 3:8-9) (1)

Bruce Goettsche Photo ID 13004837 © Jennifer Pitiquen | Dreamstime.com