Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!

Welcome To The Christian Journeyman!
A CHRISTIAN TEACHING AND RESOURCE MINISTRY!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jesus' Health-Care Plan

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”Matthew 11:28-30.
No matter what happens this week-end, with the vote on national health care, the debate will still be long-running. In this great tug-of-war over this issue, a person wonders, what will work for many Americans, without health insurance today? It will be almost two years ago, since I under-went surgery, for prostate cancer. I wasn’t sure about my health care, but I was sure about my Lord’s care. When I needed Him, He was there. He gave me the strength to endure, that difficult experience. It was a heavy burden for me, because I am not a strong person. He gave me the inner strength, to endure, and to recover. Today, as I write this article, I am cancer free. If you are physically sick today, maybe dealing with a severe illness; (while the world goes on debating on health care) you can count on the Lord, to help you with whatever dark valley you’re going through. And if complete healing doesn’t come in this life, it will come in the next.
Instead of the worry, and sadness, that comes with the yoke of the world; put on the yoke of Jesus. In everything, in Him, you will find the best care you can find. (GP)